Friday, November 9, 2012

Emmy is four!

We celebrated Emmy's 4th birthday back in August and I never got the chance to post the photos.  She got a new bike for her birthday.  She was so good at riding.

Unfortunately, she had a minor fall her first day that resulted in a scraped knee.  After we fixed it with a band-aid, she got right back on the bike and rode around the block.

s

On the Saturday following her birthday, we got a bouncey house and invited over friends and family to celebrate.  These two had so much fun together.
 

Emmy took the picture below...


Grandpa Brems got right in the bounce house with the kids.  They all had so much fun!


Emmy felt so special and had a great time!



No comments:

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!