Sunday, December 1, 2013

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween I just had to share the pictures.  Emmy was a Snow Princess and Gabby was a Fairy Princess.
We started our day with a parade and treat party at Emmy's Kindergarten.  It was neat to see her interact with her friends and teachers.
Below is a photo of Emmy and her cute friend, Sara, from Daybreak Academy.
 Below is a photo of Audrey, Emmy and Ava, all from Daybreak Academy.
 Below is a photo of a few of the PINK neighborhood girls at our Halloween, Chili and Cornbread party.

No comments:

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!