Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stephie and her blushing groom

Stephanie (Gib's sister) and John Park were married October 10th, 2009. Don't they look great!




Here, Stephanie was teasing John because his face was so red from embarrassment. Steph was looking forward to the garder belt; no blushing from her!


Em was just happy to be there!

Emmy and her handsome daddy.


Emmy liked walking with Steph and hiding under her dress.


Cheryl sure knows how to put on a party. She prepared all the food herself and it was delicious. She received many compliments!

No comments:

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!