Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrating . . .

We are celebrating Emmy's half birthday. We can't believe it's been six months since she was born. Time flies! It has been the most rewarding six months of our lives. Here's a picture from Valentine's Day. We are so excited that the builders are breaking ground on our new home on Monday. I ran 5 miles with Chris at Daybreak today and can't wait to have our own home there. This is a picture on our property. Sorry about the poor light. It's the best we could do. We are happy that we just had good food with good friends, Drew and Alesha. Thanks for the fun night. Can't wait to do it again.

7 comments:

Dani Brems said...

Happy half birthday to Emmy! We can't wait for you guys to move closer. So fun!

Unknown said...

Emmy really is growing up so fast. I'm sure your excited for the house to get built too, very cool!

Ashley said...

Happy happy half birthday Emmy. Time flies!

Rommel and Christy said...

She is a doll! I can't believe it has been 6 months already!

Lytton Living said...

Oh my...she is a doll! It all goes by so fast. We just potty trained Addison and I am thinking what's next...kindergarten, driving, going off to college...ugh!

Jennifer Anne said...

How adorable! I can't believe how big she is already!
Congrats on the house, that's very exciting! We'll be neighbors...well kinda. :)

AmyT said...

Wow! Six months already? She is a babe! Watch out for those teenage years!

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!