Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year

We had a fun New Year's Eve at my parents house playing games with family. As always, we played the Wii and then played a fun game called "Ticket To Ride", which, Chad and Ashley gave us for Christmas. Thanks, guys! We started out the new year with a family run. It was 11 degrees outside. Burr! Can you see my big red watch? I love it! For Christmas, Gib gave me this great Garmin GPS running watch. It has really motivated me to run! It tracks my pace, mileage, heart rate, and elevation with instant feedback.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard some really exciting news about you last night...Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You guys will make wonderful parents!

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!