Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our own blog!



I was so excited about the birth of our nephew, Logan, that I wanted a chance to share the pictures with everyone. . . so, I started this blog to celebrate. He was born 18 Oct 07, weighing 8 pounds 15 ounces. He's a cutie! It has been a pleasure to spend time with Ash, Chad and Logan these last couple days. I love everything about him, even his little cry. He has clear blue eyes and curiously looks towards his Dad whenever he hears Chad's voice.
logan-013.jpg

1 comment:

Dani Brems said...

yay! We're glad to see that you've joined the blogging craze!

And now we will stalk you. :)

About your post: Very Cute. How funny is it that Ash and Chad have the first grandchild out of the three couples? Makes me laugh. Oh well. I was very happy to hear President Hinckley tell everyone in our meeting yesterday that it is a personal decision between each couple and the Lord when to have children and that everyone else needs to mind their own business. Yay for him :) In the meantime though, I'm glad that Ash and Chad have their cute son that we can babysit!

About Me

We are both thrilled to be parents. Our miracle baby was born on August 20, 2008. We are happy to have her in our family and cherish our time with her. I am a chemist at a rocket manufacturer who supplies propulsion for the NASA space shuttle. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Utah in 2004. I love my job! Gib works at a microbiology testing lab. He is currently attending classes at the University of Utah to get a bachelors degree in biological engineering. We have been married since July 2002. We met at a U of U singles ward. Laura (my cousin) and I had just moved into an apartment together when Gib was assigned to be our home teacher. Needless to say, Gib was a dedicated home teacher. And I didn't mind at all!